W e’re looking for a skilled photographer who can work on a special assignment with us. If you’re a photographer with a love for the mountains read on.
We all deeply cherish our trek photos. The joy of returning from a trek and seeing the trek come alive through beautiful pictures is unparalleled.
The Indiahikes website is a collection of such happy trek memories. All pictures that you come across on the website have a story behind them. It’s true that a picture is worth hundreds of words.
We want to work with such visual story-tellers. Photographers who can see a trek in a unique, enjoyable and interesting perspective.
What we offer:
- An all-expense paid 6-days trip to Phulara Ridge – India’s first ridge trek. More on this trek here.
What we expect out of you:
- Good Photography skills.
- Camera equipment of your own.
How to apply:
If you think you’re up for this job, send an email to [email protected] with below details:
- Your portfolio of photos.
- A small write-up(1- paragraph) on “Why I should be a Photo Trekker?”
- Details of camera lenses that you intend to use.