Inclusions and Exclusions
What does the trek fee include?
The trek fee covers everything from the basecamp, back to the basecamp. Here is the list of what it means:
- Accommodation at the basecamp
- Food on all days of the trek. Right from the time you reach the basecamp.
- Forest Permission fee. We will take the permission for you.
- Technical gear like gaiters, microspikes that you need during the trek. (Please note, this does not mean the trek shoes, backpack and other personal gear. These are to be brought by you. Read our “Things to take on a Himalayan trek” section to understand more.)
- Camping gear. That is tents, sleeping bags, liners etc.
Does the trek fee cover the transport as well?
This is a common question we get from trekkers. Let me elaborate by telling you what is excluded from the trek fee.
- Transport to and from the base camp. We arrange transport from a common pickup point. However, the fees should be paid to the transport coordinator or the driver at the time of travel.
- Personal trekking gear. That is the trekking shoes, trekpoles, warm layers. You will have to bring them yourself. We do have renting options. You can check out our renting store to know more.