What are the terms and conditions for offloading a backpack?
To offload your backpack, there are a few terms and conditions.
- No suitcases, trolley bags or duffel bags can be offloaded.
- The bags you offload must have shoulder straps.
- The weight limit is 9 kg.
We have weighing machines at each of our slopes. Anything more than 9 kg, you will have to pay for two bags.
- A rain cover for the backpack is a must.
- Partial offloading is not possible.
Also note that offloading has to be booked online at least two days before the start of the trek.