Hi, What can we help you with?Listed below are answers to our frequently asked questions. They are categorized and you can browse throgh by narrowing down on the category.Please go through them to get your questions answered the quickest.
I'm a registered trekker
- Anything to do with the registrations ,batch dates, cancellations, payments and vouchers
- Regarding the weather and snow level on my trek
- This is regarding my fitness / BMI
- Trekking Gear
I'm looking for advice on new treks
- I have questions about registration,batch dates,cancellations,payments and customised batches
- I want to know about facilities provided on a trek by Indiahikes
- Question Specific to foreign nationals
If the above questions have not answered your queries, you can contact us on the following numbers.
Given below are a list of our treks and the respective Trek Coordinators. Our coordinators will be able to answer any questions you have in a jiffy. Try calling them instead of mailing them so that you get a quicker response.
|TREK NAME||TREK COORDINATOR||CONTACT DETAILS|
||Suhas Saya||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
||Sreelakhmi Thirumoorthy||Email: email@example.com|
||Vishnu Benne||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
If you're not sure which trek you want to go on, call any of our trek coordinators.
They've been on several Himalayan treks themselves and can help you zero down on one.
We prefer phone calls over email so we can respond faster. Please call us between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm for any queries. On Saturday, we work from 9 am to 1 pm. We're closed on Sundays.
If you're calling us for brand associations or perhaps from the media, call us on 080-395-11400 or write to email@example.com
We also love meeting our trekkers. If you wish to meet us, or perhaps pick up some gear, feel free to drop by. Here's our location.