Hi, What can we help you with?Listed below are answers to our frequently asked questions. They are categorized and you can browse throgh by narrowing down on the category.Please go through them to get your questions answered the quickest.
I'm a registered trekker
- Anything to do with the registrations ,batch dates, cancellations, payments and vouchers
- I am a Non-Indian trekker
- Can I rent equipment for the trek as I cannot carry them from my hometown?
- Can you help me with booking train tickets within India?
- Can you help me with hotel bookings?
- Do mobile phones work on treks and are there charging points?
- How can I avail Insurance for the trek?
- How safe is it to trek with Indiahikes?
- I am gluten intolerant, can you provide me special diet on the trek?
- I am having trouble paying for the trek. How do I make the payment?
- I have some extra luggage. Can I keep this at the basecamp?
- Is it safe to drink water from streams on the trek? Do I need to be cautious while eating food?
- What are the mandatory documents required for a trek? And what type of visa is required for the trek?
- What is the arrangement for toilets on the trek?
- What is the type of accommodation on the treks?
- What language do the staff speak?
- Where can I exchange my currency?
- Where can I get the medical certificate?
- Regarding the weather and snow level on my trek
- This is regarding my fitness / BMI
- Trekking Gear
I'm looking for advice on new treks
- I have questions about registration,batch dates,cancellations,payments and customised batches
- I want to know about facilities provided on a trek by Indiahikes
- Question Specific to foreign nationals
If the above questions have not answered your queries, you can contact us on the following numbers.
Given below are a list of our treks and the respective Trek Coordinators. Our coordinators will be able to answer any questions you have in a jiffy.
|TREK NAME||TREK COORDINATOR||CONTACT DETAILS|
||Suhas Saya||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
||Sreelakshmi Thirumoorthy||Email: email@example.com|
||Radhika R||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
||Vishnu Benne||Email: email@example.com|
If you're unsure about choosing a trek, you can drop an email to any of our trek coordinators. They have been on several Himalayan treks themselves and can help you zero down on one.
We work between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm. On Saturday, we work from 9 am to 1 pm. We're closed on Sundays.
If you're calling us for brand associations or perhaps from the media, call us on 080-395-11400 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also love meeting our trekkers. If you wish to meet us, or perhaps pick up some gear, feel free to drop by. Here's our location.